DRAWING CLUB BOB KATO
Are you a fan of film, comics, video games and animation? Do you love to draw and tell stories? If so, you are like the hundreds of artists who come to expand and broaden their skills at Los Angeles’ original character drawing workshop, The Drawing Club. Since 2002, artists from all over the LA region have gathered each Thursday night at a special place where story and character are interpreted from life.
In The Drawing Club, many of these professional working artists and the club’s founder, Bob Kato, will teach you how to think differently about drawing characters from life?”and, in true Drawing Club spirit, have a good time doing it!
Whether you’re a full-time commercial artist, a hobbyist, or you just like to draw, the exercises in The Drawing Club are for you!
– Learn how to translate the world from 3D to 2D.
– Tell a story through your work.
– Gain insights into various materials.
– Examine comic approaches to drawing.
– Discover how to develop your voice as an artist.
– An impressive gallery showcases the fine work and inspiring characters from many of the master artists and animators working today!